Sul proprio forum ufficiale, Warner Bros ha pubblicato il changelog della quarta patch applicata a Mad Max. Il titolo sviluppato da Avalanche Studios godrà di notevoli migliorie per le versioni PC, Xbox One e Playstation 4.
Di seguito sono elencate le modifiche effettuate dagli sviluppatori:
General Updates for All Platforms:
- Map improvements and fixes;
- Fixed a problem with a draw bridge’s winch in Great Watcher;
- Fixed an instance where The Jaw’s locks couldn’t be destroyed;
- Fixed several issues involving projects in Strongholds;
- Improved performance in several locations;
- Corrected a couple of annoying softlock issues;
- Corrected how Warcriers would suddenly stop doing their job if Max would leave the area and then come back without disposing of them;
- Fixed a camera problem in some instances;
- Fixed an instance where Insignias wouldn’t be accurately tracked after being destroyed;
- Polish of collision meshes against the certain terrain and objects;
- Fixed a couple of persistent UI issues;
- Corrected the momentary inability to use Fast Travel after certain Wasteland Missions;
- General bug fixes.
Win64 Specific Updates:
- Steam Controller support added to the game;
- Fixed an issue where the Resolution defaulted to a lower setting. Saves should now retain the player selected Resolution;
- Fixed an issue where overall volume remained low after adjusting Volume settings;
- Fixed a problem with the Refresh Rate setting being reset to 24hz with the previous patch. Those settings now correctly persist through updates;
- Fixed a problem with remaining stuck in Jeet’s Stronghold after completing the Dinki-Di’s mission in some cases;
- Fixed a UI conflict issue for Settings not being saved when selecting an option with the mouse and then using the keyboard to change and confirm the change;
- Implemented a Virtual Keyboard for when accessing WBPlay credentials fields with a controller;
- Implemented a smoother loading screen transition across the screens when using a multiple screens display setup;
- Fixed missing images for certain keyboard functions in the Keymapping Options Menu;
- Corrected instances where the Pause menu would display incorrect control labels when switching between Keyboard+Mouse controls and a Controller;
- Fixed a navigation restriction problem after using Escape to exit certain menu panels;
- Fixed the problem with accessing a Challenge Category once that category was completed;
- Polished controls in the Map screen to avoid having the “Action” control result in placing a Marker in the map.
— Mad Max (@MadMaxGame) 26 Ottobre 2015
Tra i tanti bug risolti e fix apportati, spunta certamente il supporto allo Steam Controller, utilizzato su piattaforma PC come alternativa alle semplici periferiche.